Support to Simple Socket TCP

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:34 AM
Thanks for sharing this application. It is running on an application arm (cubieboard) with mono framework ....
You could implement connection simple TCP Sockets?

Good Joob Sir,
Thank you very much....
Coordinator
Aug 23, 2016 at 2:02 AM
HTTP uses TCP sockets already ... and it is a very simple, extremely-widely supported protocol. What more could you need?
Aug 25, 2016 at 9:57 PM
I get data from the server, but can not send commands to it.

My application works like this:

server <- -> TCP Socket Proxy <-> Client

The proxy camera has a menu called "Cameras". You could implement

another menu called "devices" similar to it, including:
  • Name: Just identify,
  • Host: IPadress or NameHost, the server wich Camera Proxy will connect.
  • Port: server port wich Camera Proxy will connect.
  • MyPort: Port public, Clients have connected to this device (proxy Camera listen)
  • Protocol: TCP (socket) , UDP(socket), HTTP and HTTPS.
  • Username and Password: if the protocol was HTTP or HTTPS this field would be available, but could be Null.
That is, beyond the cameras could be other Ethernet devices registered, the application would be fantastic for use with IOT (internet of things).

Currently I use a program that I developed and does it, but in the command line, through parametos, report the IP and remote server port and the port that will listen APPLICATION, working as a proxy for sockets.

because I need it, because my server runs on a microcontroller and accepts only one client connected directly to it, because the hardware and reduced with this proxy I can connect many clients. Besides owning a VPN service installed for safety in case of remote connection, for this VPN network is P2Pand need a proxy to access other devices on the LAN, so that even got their application as needed to connect cameras that are on the local network for P2P and my simple application proxy command line I use in my devices did not work and not It has web interface for management.

I am of the area electronics, being new to C # programming would take too long to implement this I asked you. Please could do such implementation that will help many people who are in IOT ...

Thank you

Cleber
Coordinator
Aug 26, 2016 at 12:25 AM
I am not sure I understand what you are asking for. Besides, I do not have time for any additional projects right now :)